"We are without number"
- Brood Mother Niadra
Feeble. Persistent. Devious.
A mix of infested Terran creatures and Zerg evolutions. Brood Mothers construct their buildings and serve as central mobile production facilities that can be upgraded to unlock higher-tier units.
Infested Colonies produce a range of Infested Terran units, from the cheap massable Infested Marines up to the mighty Aberration or the powerful Angel.
Protip: Don't attack head-on, abuse Nydus Worms.
- Unlimited production capacities with Brood Mothers
- Can spread creep, giving their units a movement and attack speed bonus
- Fast life regeneration
- Most units can move while burrowed
- Has lots of map vision with creep tumors
- Weak units with low DPS
- Hard to mount a frontal assault offcreep
- Can be crippled by sniping their Brood Mothers
Units and Tech Tree
Unit stats can be found in the complete unit spreadsheet: http://www.heptacraft.com/info/units.htm
Unique Macro Mechanics
Defensive Town Hall Ability
Getting gas before your Roach Warren allows you to build Infested Commanders, with a long range attack that can fend off early harass. This can allow Infested players to focus on early macro mechanics and propel them to an advantage in the mid-game where they are strongest.