HeptaCraft is a multiplayer extension mod for SC2, playable on any melee map with any version of SC2 (including starter's) on any battle.net region. A Korean translation project has recently started by some dedicated Korean players in our community.
"/join HeptaCraft" on battle.net or come to http://www.heptacraft.com/discord to find other players.
trailer video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjwj-BYGiXE
how to play: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26
- 7 different factions - in part being similar to BW races (Raiders, Khala, Swarm), in part to SC2 races (Nerazim), and in part completely unique and new (Dominion, Infested, Covenant). The resulting 28 possible different matchups guarantee an almost infinite amount of stratetical possibilities!
- external ladder mode - at http://www.heptacraft.com/ladder, you can easily join a free-of-registration ladder mode that works by running a tiny client in the background while playing.
- frequent tournaments - frequent tournaments with prize money - at http://heptacraft.challonge.com you can keep track of current and past events.
- Innovative economy model - with a higher amount of resources at starting positions compared to expansions, less efficient mining at high saturations, and an upgradable supply cap all leading to more bases and a bigger possibility of comebacks.
- 3rd resource - a 3rd resource (Terrazine) automatically accumulates at a fixed rate for all players, rendering extremely powerful units unmassable, resulting in very powerful units in low numbers, like capital ships, harassment units and certain casters.
- no macro mechanics - there are more fun ways to sink your APM than doing the same things over and over again, thats why HeptaCraft replaced macro mechanics with defensive abilities on town halls that can keep powerful harassment units at bay.
- day/night cycle - more of an aesthetic choice, but day and night also have small effects on your units depending on your faction, making it possible to time attacks for maximum efficiency .
1 post [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
• Page 1 of 1
• Page 1 of 1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable